The 2015 awards will have two categories program and individual. A ‘program’ category for companies, nonprofit organizations, and students whose programs or projects demonstrate extraordinary managerial and innovative excellence; have a high commitment to socially responsible activities, and represent outstanding models that encourage other individuals and organizations to be active in the community; and an ‘individual‘ category for single individuals who have initiated significant community works; projects and programs which, over time, have had a positive impact in the local community.
The Rotary Leadership Awards applications are judged by a panel of professional individuals that work or have worked in senior roles within industry, academia, business or not-for-profit organization. Judges have a good working knowledge or direct experience of current corporate social responsibility programs or not-for-profit programs.
Each application will be reviewed and scored based on the following criteria
- Clear explanation of program targets and design
- Accessibility of the program for willing volunteers
- Financial sustainability of the program
- High percentage of funds dedicated to the end-use of the program
- Innovativeness of the program
- Monitoring of program
- Overall impact and impact of the program